For purposes of this Agreement, “Service” refers to the Company’s service which can be accessed via our website at sarahmoldenhauer.com. The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Company. “You” refers to you, as a user of Service.
Information We Collect and How We Use It:
We may collect both “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information” about you. “Non-Personal Information” includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. “Personal Information” includes information that can be used to personally identify you, such as your name, address and email address.
This website collects certain information from and about its users in three ways: directly from our web server logs, cookies, the user including in response to surveys, enrolment to mailing list and requests for additional information.
Web Server Logs
When you visit this website, information may be tracked to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of tracked information may include:
· Your internet protocol address
· The kind of browser and/or computer you use
· The number of links you click within the site
· The province or country from which you accessed the site
· The date and time of your visit
· The name of your internet service provider
· The web page you linked to our site from
· The pages you viewed on the site
This website uses Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our website. Data is anonymized at the point of collection and user and event data that is older than two years is automatically deleted.
Cookies may be used to personalize or enhance your user experience. The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your Internet browser help file directions. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Service may not work properly.
Personally identifiable information we collect from you will not be disclosed to third parties without your permission, except to the extent necessary, including:
· To fulfill your service requests for products or services;
· To protect ourselves, our customers or our vendors from liability, or to defend our rights, including investigations of fraud or misconduct;
· To third parties who have agreed in writing to maintain such information in confidence and use such information solely in performance of services to us;
· To respond to legal process or comply with law, including subpoenas;
· To entities under common ownership or control with us or to our owners; or
· In connection with a merger, acquisition or liquidation of the company.
Use of Web Beacons or GIF Files:
This website may contain electronic images known as web beacons – sometimes also called single-pixel gifs – that allow us to count users who have visited those pages. These may also be included in promotional email messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
Some of these web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These markers may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails, and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the site. This website prohibits web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
Where we store your personal data:
All information that you provide is stored on secure servers, and we will take reasonable steps to protect your information in accordance with this policy, including (without limitation):
· Installing a secure firewall;
· Using anti-virus protection software;
· Encrypting data; and
· Carrying out regular back-ups.
All data sent via website forms is passed through a third party relay service and deleted after 30 days.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We implement reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices in order to protect your Personal Information and ensure that such Personal Information is not accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such precautions. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
Accessing Web Account Information:
We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may review this information by contacting me via email.
You have the following rights under law in respect of your personal information:
· The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information;
· The right of access to your information to verify the legality of our use of it;
· The right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information about you is rectified;
· The right to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no further reason for us to use it;
· The right to restrict the use of your information;
· The right to obtain and reuse the information that we have about you for your own purposes;
· The right to object to certain uses (such as for marketing purposes); and
· The right not to be subject to a decision that has a legal effect on you that has been based on an automated decision.
How to Correct, Update, or Delete Your Information:
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personally identifiable information we store about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact us at email@example.com
Links to Other Websites
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in or after having not initially taken an opportunity to opt-out, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How We Protect Information:
We use commercially reasonable procedures to protect the personal information that we collect from you against loss, theft and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We have developed and implemented and continue to maintain and monitor a written information security program applicable to all records containing personal information. This security program is appropriate to the size, scope and type of our business, the resources available to us, the amount of stored data, and the need for security and confidentiality of the personal information we store. No security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the security during transmission to us of the information you supply over the internet. You can help us by taking precautions to protect your personal information when you are on the internet, and only disclose information that you want made public. Change your passwords often using a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure to use a secure web browser.
Age of Consent:
By using this website you are confirming that you are above the age of 18.